I know, it’s been a long time. A mom has been busy, with us moving, working and Naomi getting sick with her first double ear infection, it has been a little hard to balance everything. Especially what I love to do which is blogging.
I purchased a few things last month and I wanted to share some of my favorites!
- My planner by Seedless– I love purchasing my planners at Anthropologie because they have a wide variety to choose from. I like to look for planners with tabs to easily find the months, and a calendar because I am a visual person. This planner comes with both amenities, plus it is small enough to throw in a purse.
- Lancome overnight mask– My face felt so smooth in the morning once I rinsed it off! This mask is good for hydration and gives you that renew glow.
- Lululemon Leggings- It is worth the hype! I have been wanting a pair for a while. I am a leggings person, ya know, the person who will wear a pair every single day. These legging really sucks you in. The high waisted part does not ride down and it is super comfortable.
- Caudalie face spray-Super refreshing! It is hydrating, brings radiance to my skin and is a great primer for makeup!
- I Inspire Beauty white tee- Instagram influencer and business women Lauren is spreading self-love and beauty tips through this shirt! I also love the way it feels. To purchase this shirt look up her IG handle (beautydefined.co)
- Flairosol hair spray- This spray bottle is so cool! It gives off a continuous mist that is used for many purposes. I use it for my hair and to spray the leaves of my plant.
- Board book- Dream Big Little One by Vashti Harrison. It is important as a mom to educate my child on black history and women rights! This little board book does both! It is written in a child friendly way while teaching her the famous women leaders who made an impact in our history!
Let me know if you enjoy monthly favorites in the comments below! I will try to do one every month!