Can you believe that October is already over?! This is my favorite season but I feel like I don’t fully enjoy it because before you know it, it’s December and winter.
That is why I try my best to live in the moment and enjoy the little things as much as I can. Below are 5 things I am enjoying so far this Fall.
1. Candles: I bought these 3 wick candles from Pier 1 and I am loving the scent. The first one is called Midnight spice candle and the second one is called Patchouli. They had a great 2 for $20 deal!
2. Pumpkin pore mask: my skincare guru Lauren told me about this mask by Urban Skin Rx and I love it! When it is applied it literally warms up on your face and the pumpkin scent is not overpowering!
3. Oversized cardigan: I purchased the Topshop cardigan from Nordstrom during their anniversary sale and I love the fit. It’s super cozy and a great addition to any outfit (slacks, pencil skirts, dresses or jeans)!
4. Burgundy lipstick: I love going dark and strong during the Fall. It spices up any outfit. The lipstick I have been wearing this Fall is by Nars called “Fire Down Below”.
5. Pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks: in Target the Starbucks had a sample for this drink! I did not even know what I was drinking. When they told me it was a pumpkin drink I was shocked because I don’t even like pumpkin food or flavors! It was delicious 🙂