Let me be honest, I don’t like Spring! From the itchy nose, sneezing and allergies to it raining alll the time, I would not call this my favorite season. However, I am grateful for warmer weather and the long winter months/ vortex are left behind us. I also look forward to the new colors and trends that fashion has to offer. I like to introduce some of the new trends to my wardrobe to change it up a little but also stick to my old style and aesthetic.
So what will I be wearing this spring?
1. White blouses! This is not a new trend, it is just me! I love a good crisp white shirt with some ripped boyfriend jeans and a bright heel. I try to buy a new white blouse every year. It is usually not a simple white shirt but maybe that is what I’ll get this year.
2. Graphic tee- it is not a new trend but I really love to wear them with mini skirts or jeans. It also looks great under a jeans jacket which leads me to my next favorite…
3. Light Jackets- I love wearing trench coats and jeans jackets this season. Some of my favorite places to find jeans jackets are Old Navy, Gap, Jcrew and The Loft. I’m on a hunt for a cute oversized jeans jacket which was big last year.
4. New Spring Trend color- this year everyone is talking about head to toe orange and Neon colors. Now I don’t think I can really get into the neon colors, that is a little bit out of my comfort zone, but I think I can experiment with the color orange. I love wearing burnt orange for fall so brightening my wardrobe with a brighter color will add some flare!
5. Bags- I know I need to step up my bag game! This spring you will see me with a white bag, blush pink crossbody and straw bags. I love the bucket style or very round style. I also want to experiment with fanny packs. Wearing them across my chest on the go can really add a new element to my wardrobe!
What will you be rocking this Spring?